Friday 21 November 2008

Thursday 20th Nov 2008

The Day before returning home - I got up went for breakfast was served by a lovely waitress as always and me and my friend got a lovely box of chocolates from the cleaning supervisor how lovely is he a really lovely man, we then went out for a walk and the guy was taken first and then me and my friend did tandem walking which was so much fun and was a real success that we did the same that afternoon. Before the afternoon Tandem walk the dog care and welfare advisor came along to talk to us and another guide dog owner about dog health and welfare and then we all sat and had lunch before the second walk of the day which again was really successful and then before the evening our trainer spoke to us about going home, the do's the dont's etc and then it was time for dinner which was really nice as our trainer came along for the last meal, we had a nicely laid table with hearts and balloons and a celebration cake and we also gave her some chocolates to show our appreciation and again we had a lovely waitress then got to my room watched im a celebrity then took Pearce to the spending pen but he refused to go so tough wait till morning and off to bed we went.

Friday 21st November 2008

Today we went home and glad to be home I was and I saw my Toby again as I missed him so much and my mum was glad to have me back and I was glad to be back but what a wonderful hotel experience I would do it all again. Good Luck to all those waiting to train I hope you enjoy reading about my experiences.

No comments:

Post a Comment