Thursday 22 October 2009

22nd Oct 2009



Today was the day me and Pearce were going to have a photo taken for the company newsletter as my supervisor for the switchboard and reception work was really impressed how fast I had picked up the switchboard and she was really amazed at what I had achieved and wanted to give me recognition for the hard work and effort that I put in to achieve what I have, we had a lovely morning and what lovely photos I will enclose a few in this blog. Pearce also got an ID badge to show that he works for the council and is now a full employee and he was strutting his stuff with it on this afternoon and showing it to everyone and we all found it extremely funny but he did look so proud with it on and the headset as if he really works on the switchboard a real poser and great worker.

No comments:

Post a Comment